Project Safety Supervision On-Site
The Occupational Health and Safety Act charges you with the obligation to instruct, inform, and supervise workers to protect their health and safety. Some of the duties specified by the Act include:
- All equipment, materials and protective devices prescribed by the Act must be maintained in good order.
- Ensure that the above are used in accordance with the regulations.
- Ensure that all hazardous materials in the workplace are identified as defined by OSHA.
- Ensure that a worker complies with the act and regulations.
- Ensure that any equipment, protective devices or clothing required for safe performance of the job is used or worn by the worker.
- Advise a worker of any potential or actual health or safety dangers known by the supervisor.
- Take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the workers.
- Safety Guidance Specialists provides qualified, experienced field safety coordinators for job-site safety supervision on a short-term or long-term basis.