EHS Program Oversight
Whether you require assistance in developing your health and safety program or improving your existing health and safety program, SGS Inc. can help you fulfill your needs while retaining complete confidentiality. Experienced safety management professionals conduct all safety management consulting services.
We have a well-qualified team with the ability to improve your Occupational Safety and Health program, reduce accidents, reduce WC cost, train your supervisory staff and motivate your employees.
Safety Guidance Specialists offers an annual service contract which means you’ll have accessto a team of experts who provide an assessment of your current situation and develop a customized plan to achieve and maintain compliance.
Throughout the year, we will:
- Conduct an initial assessment of your site(s) which identifies both positive aspects and potential gaps while evaluating your business, facilities, and EHS programs for regulatory compliance and comparison against best industry practices
- Provide a prioritized action plan ranking areas in need of improvement on an easily understood scale (the applicable regulatory or best practice codes/standards are cited for your use)
- Develop a Compliance Calendar
- Work With you to Implement your EHS program
- Review or Develop Your Health/Safety Manual
- Develop and conduct training programs as identified in the initial assessment including a training matrix and customized materials
- Manage recordkeeping requirements
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Management and optional support of environmental program